Many thanks to everyone who attended our Festival Of Social Sciences Event “Primary Language Policy in England – A Call to Action!” on Saturday 9 November 2019 – and to everyone who presented, chaired and prepared the posters for us.
It was a superb event with high quality discussion, great ideas and advice. We have received very positive feedback from many different people; expectations of our follow up are high and we are working on that now. Watch this space for updates!
Please do send us any feedback you have on the event, and any afterthoughts.
White Paper, White Paper Summary, and Programme on our Policy Page
Florence Myles and Bernardette Holmes
- CLIL in Australia – student success in language learning, English literacy and content outcomes June 30, 2020
- Teaching and Learning Languages in Primary Schools: Putting Research into Practice June 22, 2020
- Assessment in the context of primary languages June 2, 2020
- Research and the future of primary languages April 8, 2020
- Experimenting with French literacy in KS2 ? Practical ideas! March 12, 2020